blogbanner

Saturday, July 19, 2008

opie taylor

IMG_3878

Tonight I had my most challenging shoot to date. Not only was it 90 degrees (in the shade), but little Mister wasn't so much into me or my camera. After I got to spend a little time with him, I figured out that he loved to be loved (who doesn't, right?). He was a big cuddler. He responded better to my hugs than he did to my jumping or singing or my candy :) His red hair and shirtless overalls with his bare feet made it easy to love him. Oh my goodness! And his twin sister! Wow, she was gorgeous. I love how mom had them dressed too. So although I was exhausted and thirsty by the end, I'm thinking it was worth it.

IMG_3871 web

Mom even had the dog in a red bandana! I love it!
IMG_3785 web

IMG_3748 bw web

IMG_3931 bw web

2 comments:

t.j.c. said...

Wow, these pictures are stunning, amazing, and so beautiful. The black and white are the best its like you captured their essence perfectly! I was so blown away it brought tears to my eyes.

~Auntie T.J.

jamie said...

See, a little wine never hurt a good photographer;)