blogbanner

Monday, February 2, 2009

there are no words

...to describe how happy I am for this new mommy and daddy. It's been such a rough road for them, and finally they have their little one. He was worth the wait though! At 6 pounds he is tiny and adorable, and laid back--just how we like 'em!

IMG_9706 web

IMG_9655_1 web

Did I mention he's extremely flexible too?!
IMG_9679 web

IMG_9675_1 web

IMG_9711_1 web

4 comments:

rottylover79 said...

How PRECIOUS!!! These are beautiful!

Kevin Monahan Photography said...

Wow Sara! These are amazing! I LOVE the 2nd & 3rd photo! You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Oh my these are sweet perfection. First one's my favorite. Wow.

Brenda said...

I LOVE your work! My favorite is the 2nd one! Makes me want to meet my new little one! Amazing pictures!
Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving a comment! Your pictures are amazing!