This session was so crazy. Seniors aren't normally my favorite. Such an awkward thing for a teenager, to be stuck in front of a camera because their mom is making them. However this one was so much fun for me, and I'm not just saying that because this is my blog. What a personality this one had! Just a really funny guy, and by guy I mean the spitting, get dirty, go fishing, play football, let me wear my camo for this picture, hit on the ladies as they walk by kind of guy. I'm reluctant to post any of these, because he won't get to see them all until after this weekend, and I hate to spoil any, but I've made him wait long enough. Thanks for making me laugh!
I had to beg him to stop talking to a passer-by (who happened to be a cute girl) so I could get him looking at the camera.

I wasn't super excited about this cut-off shirt, and he already knows this so I'm not being mean. But man it is so him! Gotta love that he wants to be himself. When I showed him this after I took it, he said, "Bass Pro Shops is going to be asking if I'll model for them."

He was very proud of this shirt too.

We did talk him into some other shirts, and while he was changing them, he would say something like, "everyone is looking at me and they are so jealous." :)