I think I'll start a club, SWA (seniors without acne). I of course cannot be a member of it since I was
not a clear-skinned senior, but I could just be the founder. Funny coincidental story involving this senior: at the end of our session I told her it would be at least a few weeks before I had her proofs ready since I was going to be at Disney World the following week. She said, "everyone is going to Disney World this week!" I said in disappointment, "really?" thinking we had booked our trip during a very slow season with small crowds. She said, "yeah the physical therapist I shadow at the hospital is going with his family next week too." I laughed and said, "is his name Greg?" She was talking about my husband. We had no idea beforehand that she was shadowing my husband! Anyway, here is the newest member of SWA. :)



Volleyball, anyone?
