blogbanner

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

In my Easter dress

I don't know how many people I've told about how adorable this little girl was when she looked at me in my t-shirt and jeans (with holes in the knees) and asked me, "Is that your Easter dress?" As it turns out, she was in hers, and she thought I must be in mine also. I told her mine was at home, and then after a bunch more questions including where did I get it, she told me I should go home and get it and wear it back there. I would've, except I drove 45 minutes to get there. :) Maybe next time.

blog1

You can see how motherly she is already by the way she's shushing the baby in the picture on the right above. She was also a talented dancer, as she showed me so many times! :)

blog 2

flickr 3

blog 4

IMG_1236 flickr

IMG_1289 flickr

IMG_1313 flickr

IMG_1319 flickr

Just have to post this last one, as their mom said, "that's the real life photo". I'm not sure if I could've gotten more different expressions if I tried.

IMG_1104 flickr

1 comment:

rottylover79 said...

It's been TOO long since I've stopped by your blog. What beautiful newborn pics/posts...I'm in love!!!