blogbanner

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

They let them be.

This family was fantastic to work with. The parents didn't have high expectations of their kids just sitting still for me while I took their pictures. They let them play, and I didn't see any frustration coming from them; they seemed to know that kids will be kids, and that's what I loved. And I'm thrilled with all of the interaction that we got!

IMG_9123flickr

IMG_9140 flickr

IMG_8965flickr

flickr5

flickr2

IMG_8969 flickr

flickr3

flickr1

IMG_9051 flickr

flickr4

IMG_9167flickr

IMG_9035flickr

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful Sara!

Hannah Griffith said...

These pictures are amazing! Very candid and classic looking. Lin, your family is the most beautiful family in the world. Stop reproducing perfect children. :)

Lucia Povinelli said...

Wow these photos are incredible, I think they truly capture your family.... You all are so adorable :D

Anonymous said...

Your kids are too cute, great photos!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beautiful!!!!! What a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I love how you capture them in the moment. Pure joy, genuine laughter...amazing!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Some very beautiful moments were caught! :)

Audrey Brown said...

These pictures are STUNNING!

Brenda Griffith said...

All I can say is, "Wow." Beautiful.

Jake Williams said...

Great pictures of an iconic family. Nice use of the natural lighting and focus especially in the picture of Lin and Ari at the top. Super quality photos of one of my favorite families.

Elizabeth Hilderbrand said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures…your children are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

These are amazing pictures of a wonderful family!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures!!! You have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pics