I'm going on vacation tomorrow, and this mommy had asked me to come to this little one's dedication. Since I'm not going to be able to go, she still wanted to do something at their church as a family to commemorate the occasion. You may recognize him as the little boy on my website with his mouth open in the snow. I have really come to like this family a lot; they seem to get along really well, and they have awesome accents, since mom and dad are from S. Africa :) I just go to hear them talk...I mean...to take their pictures.
It is nothing short of a miracle that everyone is looking at the camera at the same time!



When we were gathered around talking after we were done, the princess fell asleep. I didn't mind getting all of my stuff back out to get this sweet shot. I love sleeping babies. I like them awake too, but there's just something calming about them sleeping.