This little guy has had a rough go of it. I cannot imagine what his mommy and daddy have been through, let alone what he's been through with lots of stays in the hospital in his short little life. But what a blessing he is! He is the happiest, most loving little guy, and I fell in love with him immediately. His mommy wanted to get some pictures of him to show everyone that he is doing so well, and is just a playful little toddler now.


And his sister, to whom he is SO sweet, was also adorable. I cannot believe this first picture, and I know I will have some doubters, but I did not photoshop that butterfly in there...nor did I know it was there until I was stuck in traffic that wasn't moving at all on my way home. I was looking through the pictures on my camera and saw this. I couldn't believe it. I hadn't seen it, but apparently she saw it!
